Verse of the day

Friday, June 17, 2011

Having a Vision

Do you have a vision for your life? Do you have a vision of God's will for your life? I believe it is imporatnt for us as believers to have a vision of His will for our lives. I feel that too often take God's will much to lightly and place too much emphasis on what we want to do. God is working in in His children, but how much more would He do if His children who He redeemed with the precious blood of Christ would only cooperate with Him. I wonder what would happen if God's people would accept their position of working together with God as His bond-servant. I believe we would see an awesome move of God in our lives and experience God as we never have before. Check out my latest on Associated Content A Vision of God's Will

1 comment:

David said...

Hey Paul,

Great post on having a vision. Love you Buddy!

David